Wednesday 16 May 2007

My First Time

N it's not about that, you sick perverts.

Anyway, I, the one and only Michael (who looks like me anyway) is finally here....taking my baby steps into the blogosphere or whatever the hell bloggers call it.

Big up to Acolyte. "My Part of the World" was the first blog i ever read. It's been downhill from there.....and now i'm finally typing sh*t as well.

Anyway, shall use this blog to do my rants, give my one-sided view of the world around me, curse, praise n piss on what i want, when i want and just generally release the demons within me!! (i'm sure that that sentence broke alot of grammar rules, but then again, who gives a flying fish!!)

I'm here.....i'm gone. Time to learn my way around this blog options.
(freaking lot of "anyways" in this post........gotta get me a new conjunction)

No comments: