Tuesday 14 August 2007

LIFE WASTED

So it is kind of a bitch getting shit on this blog through my mac at work, whether it is because its a mac or because the network here is fcukd i dont know. But like you can see i do upload when i can. This morning is one such time. I am actually supposed to be reading up and prepairing for a workshop with my authors for a book, but I felt i have to do this so screw the preparations, i will get by.

A couple of days ago Daddy Diablo sent me a link to a very interesting blog. As I read the blog it sparked some deep thoughts in me. Most of us spend the larger part of our days at our work places. But how many of us actually enjoy our jobs?How many of us are doing what we always wanted to do?How many of us wake up early all excited about their day at work and actually feel sad when they leave their work places. And am not talking about those twisted guys who are happy coz they will be distracted at the work place and sad coz now they are going to be left to their thoughts without any distractions!!!

I partially fall into the latter category (I guess it kinda gives credo to my blog alias-disturbed). But anyway this is how i see life
-you wake up early to go to a job that you probably hate
-at some stage you marry or get married. The man goes shagging out there because he finds more comfort away from his wife. He buys big expensive cars and makes loads of money just to prove his selfworth even though the hustle is killing him. The wife also goes getting shagged out there coz theres more comfort away from her aloof or sexless husband or she devotes her life to her kids and her job and jewellery and such other trivialties as an escape.
-the kids grow up, some turn out ok others either become thugs, gay, transexual and god knows what else.
-you are left alone witha spouse you despise
-you die.
Someone please tell me what this life is for!!!!
I gotta get back to my work now, work that i dont believe in at all, yes, am sort of an atheist but i have to prepare work that will be used to teach kids about how good God is and how they should all hanker after his whimsical demands. Later.

No comments: