Tuesday 12 February 2008

Another Rebuttal

So I am also back into this blogging thing. Its been a while and alot has happened in that time.

But first, I rebutt DDs statement that I am a 'woman' for saying that The Matrix was overrated. I still hold that it is overrated. But that is my view, it doesnt have to agree with DD's views or the views of others who have seen the movie. It is like a poem, the poet has his views about the poem and every person has his/her views about the poem. Some peoples views are the similar and others' (like mine and DD's) are different. Sorry DD if my comments hurt, (that is for both The Matrix and Mad Max) but that is just the way it is, we can not always hold the same views!

Moving on swiftly (what a terrible and overused statemet), the alcohol. Yes, it is time to cut down on it. I have suffered too many blackouts, had too many crappy mornings and experienced too many dizzy spells to keep up with this! DD, we need to get serious with this.

One last thing and this is personal. I recently got informed that I am going to be laid off due to the chaos (like DD, I too would do terrible things to those 2 a-holes for doing this). It shocked me out of my comfort zone. I am beginning to realise, just how much time and life I have wasted. I have not lived, I have existed, survived, gone through life in a stupor, a spectator in my own life. Its time I started living. It will make some people angry, some people will hate me because they will say I let them down, some people will insult me to high heaven, I will suffer a lot, but I will not let the fear overwhelm me, not anymore. God is by my side.

PS: Yea, I know this is all mushy mushy, but fuck it, this is my shit.
And DD, I disagree with you-again-women are lovely creatures of God, whose intelligence, just like men, varies from one individual to the other! Though more driven by emotion (whether this is a good or bad thing depends on the individual!)

No comments: