Tuesday 12 February 2008

A series of fortunate drunken events........part 1

(do i really wanna do this?? don't hate me if i don't finish it. shall just let my fingers type for now, see if any storyline develops.)


December 2006!!

Graduation is here. Totally awesome. 5 years of scraping through the system can officially be closed by a week of binging. But first things first, i gotta travel the 330 klicks in style, i.e. i need me a vehicle...run off to my one true love to ask. Mummy. Guess that's why the catholics pray to the Virgin - u shan't be denied!! (i could go off on a tangent here and speak of what the Father would probably say, just like my father would probably say...and it ain't in the lines off "go ask your mother"... more like "rot in Hades you insolent bug" , but i won't!!)

Road Trip baby. Now all i need me be some road hogs. Holla at my boy B. Holla at my brother from another mother Black! (forgive the line.....just sooo always wanted to use it). Bummer is that Black don't drink, but B surely does (did he break up with his woman, u ask? watch this space for updates). Got me lots of cash. Time to hit the road.

The week flew by swiftly....but that's probably because i was in a drunken stupor much of the time, so i don't remember much of what was happening, just the sexy sweet taste of tusker running down my throat.

On the fourth day, it happened. Not the second coming, but close enuff..... She walked in. 5' 8", killer arse, petite perky breasts, dark skin. Heavenly. The fool i was sitted with (triple H) started shuffling and looking like a weasel might while breaking it's virginity.

D.D. : Like was up??
triple H: Don't want that mama to find me.
D.D. (for the life of me, i couldn't figure out the choice between lovely female and beer so ofcourse) : Why??
triple H: I ditched her when we cleared campo.
D.D. (music to my ears. truth be told, i'm a nasty scavenger. plus, i don't question any dude on why he'd ditch a fly mama....case in point, my hero Eric Bennet) : just act like u haven't seen her.

Of course at this point, i lean back, pretending to be trying to grab the waitresses' attention, all the while giving her clear view of triple H. The inevitable happens (evil grin on my face)....she comes over. Introductions are made. B. knowing what i was up to gets her a chair. A quiet argument between the two ensues. triple H moves away to the bathroom (briefly, but more than enuf time for me to work. alcohol is quite a wonder drug). She got a frown on her face. Cool. Make her smile. We talk. triple H is back. Frown returns. Even cooler. He goes to get a drink, meets a buddy of his....lot's of time. Smile and giggles returns under my well calculated statements and flattery and "i totally understand comments" (get's them all the time). Time flies. She notices triple H trying to sneak out the door. Follows Him. Nuts for me....back to tusker. She returns alone...i'm goooood!!!!

"I need to go lala". I sooo hate that phrase. But is all good. Drop her to her crib. Hugs (no kisses). Phone number..."Holla". Back to the pub. A job well done!


to be continued.....i swear.


p.s. : In my very first blog post ever, i said "Anyway, shall use this blog to do my rants, give my one-sided view of the world around me, curse, praise n piss on what i want, when i want and just generally release the demons within me!!". Now, NewElijah seems to have forgotten this bit, but like i earlier noted, he's currently feminised. I didn't know how bad it was till i read his post, but anyway, u can clearly see what i mean.

p.p.s: i'm almost certain this is the start of a "blog contributor war" so to speak. hehehe. so cool.

p.p.p.s: NewElijah (aka heathen) saying "God is by my side". Go figure.

p.p.p.p.s: Just justified this post. Never done that before. Just thought i'd share.


1 comment:

NewElijah said...

Yeah, DD, the war is on! Just thot i should use the comment part to allow u a flow in ur story. So DD says he started the blog for his personal rantings and raves, but that was modified the moment he allowed me to contribute to the blog!hehehehe!!!!

Oh n DD like my name suggests-NewElijah-I keep God by my side!Ha!